The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) will be conducting an informational webinar on Thursday, October 22, at 1 p.m., to discuss the BE-180 Benchmark Survey of Financial Services Transactions between U.S. Financial Services Providers and Foreign persons. Topics of discussion will include:
- How the BE-180 survey data are used
- An overview of the basic reporting requirements and due dates
- Understanding transactions with foreign persons
- Non-reportable transactions
- Specific reporting examples
- An overview of BEA’s eFile system
To register, please go to this site and provide the required information.
A Q&A period will follow. To help us anticipate and address questions as thoroughly as possible, attendees are encouraged to submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information regarding the BE-180 survey, please visit this section on BEA’s Web site.